4. PAYMENT CARDS: You may pay by VISA®, MASTERCARD®, or AMERICAN
6. SUSPENSION/TERMINATION/CANCELLATION: Superfly Golf Lounge may suspend or terminate your membership at any time for any breach of this Agreement or for any other reason by giving you written or oral notice of such termination, with or without cause. If Superfly Golf Lounge terminates your membership, you will remain liable for all unpaid dues (including any Monthly membership charges and all other charges against your account). If your membership is terminated by Superfly Golf Lounge, you will not receive a refund on any amounts paid under any type of membership.
Superfly Golf Lounge must receive written notice of cancellation at least thirty (30) days prior to your billing date. Cancellation requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. DEFAULT: If you default on any payment due under this Agreement, Superfly Golf Lounge may declare all or any of the future payments to be made under this Agreement immediately due and payable.
9. CHANGES TO POLICIES, FACILITIES, AND PROGRAM: Superfly Golf Lounge may introduce new facilities or programs from time to time, which may be available to Members for an additional fee. Superfly Golf Lounge may publish and amend policies and regulations for the facilities, or modify its fees for membership, from time to time and for any reason. You acknowledge that Superfly Golf Lounge may change membership fees at any time; provided, however, that Superfly Golf Lounge will give prior notice via email to Monthly Membership holders of any change to the periodic membership fees. You agree that, unless you cancel your applicable Monthly Membership prior to the effective date of the change, you will be charged the new applicable periodic Monthly Membership Fee (plus applicable taxes) on each periodic anniversary date after the effective date of such change, and you authorize Superfly Golf Lounge to charge the new periodic Monthly Membership Fee (plus applicable taxes) to your Payment Card. Superfly Golf Lounge reserves the right to suspend, modify or end the membership program without prior notice, in its sole discretion. You agree that membership at Superfly Golf Lounge does not involve an extension of credit or a retail installment sale since Superfly Golf Lounge does not impose a finance charge and you may cancel membership at any time. Void where prohibited.
12. WAIVER: You understand that your use of Superfly Golf Lounge facilities will be undertaken at your sole risk. You agree that you are voluntarily participating in activities and using the facilities and premises (including the parking lot) and you assume all risk of injury, illness, damage or loss to you or your property that might result, including, without limitation, any loss or theft of any personal property.
19. TERMINATION BY SUPERFLY GOLF LOUNGE: Superfly Golf Lounge may terminate this Agreement for breach of terms, conditions, policies, or regulations adopted by Superfly Golf Lounge from time to time. Superfly Golf Lounge may terminate this Agreement without cause upon 90-days’ notice to the Member.
21. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: A member’s recovery for any breach of this Agreement by Superfly Golf Lounge is strictly limited to the amount the member has paid to Superfly Golf Lounge,. Notwithstanding anything else in this Agreement to the contrary, Superfly Golf Lounge shall not be liable to any member or guest for any loss, damage or other liability otherwise equivalent to or in the nature of any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive, or special damages (including claims of loss of opportunity, goodwill, or cost of capital) arising from performing or a failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement, whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence or strict liability), or otherwise (and whether or not characterized as incidental, exemplary, punitive, consequential or special) consequential damages is not a remedy available to you.
a. NON-WAIVER: No waiver of any provision in this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any other provision nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver.