1. I agree I will not attend any in studio sessions if I'm experiencing any COVID or any illness symptoms. If I do begin to show symptoms I will cancel my reservation immediately and reach out via email or chat over the haus of ritual site explaining my situation. I understand a refund will not be granted but I will receive a voucher for the same service or dollar amount unless it's an unlimited plan. This code will only be generated if I cancel my reservation and reach out explaining the situation.
2. When signing up for a monthly subscription I agree to be charged monthly the dollar amount agreed upon. If you wish to cancel your subscription it must be 24 hours before the monthly billing cycle. If you cancel your subscription after the billing cycle begins you will be charged for that cycle and will not receive a refund.
3. I understand it is my responsibility to register for my desired class or appointments in a timely manner. By signing up ahead of time, I can ensure my ability to participate and secure my spot in the class or service. However, if I do not book ahead of time, availability for my desired class or service is not guaranteed. By being proactive and registering early, I can ensure that I am able to participate in the class or service of my choice.
4. If adverse weather or low enrollment causes classes to be cancelled, we will notify you in advance so you can make alternative plans. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.
5. Cancellation policy, no refunds. Payment reserves your space. If you cancel more than 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the training, healing package or group healing your payment, less a $40 cancellation fee, will be credited to your account. If you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to the training or healing session, you forfeit your payment.
6. Please note that if you repeatedly cancel or reschedule your private healing sessions, you forfeit the sessions outlined in your healing package. We understand that unexpected circumstances may arise, and we will do our best to accommodate any necessary changes to your schedule. However, frequent cancellations or rescheduling may prevent other clients from scheduling appointments and disrupt our ability to provide consistent and effective services.
7. To ensure that everyone has an enjoyable and seamless experience during our group healing classes, I will allow ample time for parking and arriving to Haus of ritual. To ensure the class can start on time and maintain a peaceful atmosphere, the door will be open no later than five minutes after the class has begun. I will be mindful of this and plan accordingly to ensure that I am able to participate.