Thank You for choosing Clover Brooke Farm located in Hyde Park, NY (not in Pawling) for your outdoor adventures.
Our address is - 175 Ruskey Lane, Hyde Park, NY 12538--- please record this address in your GPS
This event is Rain or Shine and would like to remind everyone to dress appropriately for the season. Hiking Boots, Rain Boots or Sneakers (closed toed shoes) are suggested and we provide both insect repellent (if needed) and single serving sealed water bottles.
By purchasing a ticket to one of our Farm Experiences, you are acknowledging the following as noted below:
Adherence to our age requirements for all Experiences at Clover Brooke Farm, Hyde Park NY. We reserve the right to waive your participation if we feel you are not appropriate for our Experiences.
- Llama/ Alpaca Hike participants must be 8 yrs and older
- Goat Walk Adventure participants must be 5 yrs and older
- Bunnypalooza participants must be 5 yrs and older
- Yoga on the Farm participants must be 5 yrs and older
- Walk-a-Donk participants must be 5 yrs and older
- Warm and Fuzzy Animal Visit is for all ages
- Tea Time with Alpacas and Llamas participants must be 5 years and older
Please note, by purchasing a ticket(s) for Clover Brooke Farm activities, you are acknowledging inherent risk associated with On-Farm activities.
- Your responsibilities when participating in the activities on this working farm signage will be postage in various areas and in the Farm Store. This sign identifies the inherent risk(s) of the on-farm activities in which you will be participating – activities that may expose you to the risk of personal injury, death or damage to your property. This sign describes your responsibilities as a visitor on a working farm, which include: obeying directional and “off limits” signs, following instructions and obeying warnings from farm representatives; complying with posted rules of conduct; and exercising reasonable care concerning disclosed risks.
- If you do not understand the information contained in the Warning to Visitors or Visitor Responsibilities signs or have any questions about their content, please ask a farm representative for help before you begin your on-farm activity.
- If you are accompanied by individuals who need help in understanding the inherent risks of participating in the on-farm activities or the responsibilities of a visitor on a working farm, please explain, or ask a farm representative to explain the risks and responsibilities to those people so that they understand them.
- IF YOU (OR THOSE YOU ARE WITH) ARE UNPREPARED OR UNWILLING TO ACCEPT THE RISKS DISCLOSED OR THE RESPONSIBILITIES IMPOSED ON A VISITOR TO A WORKING FARM PRIOR TO THE START OF THE EXPERIENCE, PLEASE ADVISE THE ATTENDANT AND RETURN THE TICKET(S) INTACT AND UNUSED. YOU WILL BE ISSUED A REFUND FOR THE AMOUNT PAID (MINUS ANY FEES) FOR THE TICKET(S) WHEN FIRST ISSUED.
There are no indoor Restrooms -NO Pets allowed at the farm-Each participant must purchase a ticket to participate in the Experience.
Requests to reschedule a tour must be made 3 days PRIOR to your scheduled tour time. Reschedule dates will only be on weekdays and at the sole discretion of the Host. Cancellations made 'less than 72 hours (3 days) from your initial booking date will NOT receive a refund
If you do not show for your scheduled Farm Experience (late arrivals count as a NO SHOW) their are NO REFUND OR RESCHEDULES allowed. Phone calls made less than 72 hours and/or leaving a message of cancellation, will not receive a refund.
We reserve the right to cancel (with full refund) at anytime we feel weather conditions at the farm are not safe for both the visitor and animals. In the event of our cancellation, we will try to notify all registered guests, 8 hours prior to the start of their visit, through their email address on file (provided at the time of registration).
See you at the Farm- Andrea, Mike and Staff
Clover Brooke Farm, Hyde Park NY