Hello, and welcome to Esselle Nails! Due to covid-19, please know my accommodations prior to booking:
1. Mask are to be worn at all times and may not be removed till you leave.
2. Please come alone to your appointment. No children, partners, best friends or animals. ( I do have two doggies but they will be put away during your appointment)
3. Please no large bags or book bags. Covid-19 is known to be carried on items, so please only bring your phone, keys and form of payment.
4. If you are not feeling well, have a high temperature or been in contact with anyone unwell in the last 14 days, then please don't come, contact me for a one time rescheduling of your appointment.
5. Contactless payments are preferred, I have a card/chip reader. An ID matching the form of payment is required,
6. I normally do NOT work over other peoples work, but send me pictures of your nails and I will let you know if I am able to do them or not.
7. For more intricate artwork, please send me a DM to insure that I will be able to accommodate the design wanted with the products I have in stock.
8. I accept Paypal, Credit, Debit, Cash App ($essellenails), Venmo, Zelle and Android/Apple Pay. Please make sure you send a deposit before I may confirm your appointment.
9. Travel Fee: All Mobile services require a travel fee of $40. This is non-negotiable. It is required when booking all mobile services. If you book an appointment without a travel fee, you will lose your deposit and will need to rebook another asppointment. If you change your mind and wish to get serviced in my salon instead, your travel fee will be refunded.
10. My normal business hours are Tuesday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., but I am available 24 hours with an advanced 24 hour notice. Any services after that time will have an additional $25 fee added on as a convenience fee.
The location of all salon services is:
1320 W 17th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90006. This is out of my private location. There is plenty of street parking, but please call if you are having dificulty, and I will guide you further.
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment