PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE BOOKING APPOINTMENT
Surgery drop off is between 7:15-7:45AM (we open at 7:15AM to drop off surgeries even though the shelter is closed.) A pick up time will be given to you at drop off. All surgery animals should NOT HAVE ANY food after 8PM the night before surgery (water is fine). Questions? Call 717-762-9091 ext 4.
PICK UP TIMES are usually between 2PM-3PM (we will give you a more precise pick up time at drop off)
When dropping off and picking up - come up the steps in front of the brick building and follow the sidewalk to the right. Go past and around the outside dog kennels toward the top floor of the new building. Go through the double doors on the second floor of the new building. Staff will meet you to take your pet.
1. ALL CATS MUST RESIDE WITHIN OUR SERVICE AREA, NO EXCEPTIONS. Our service area includes the townships of Washington, Antrim, Quincy, Montgomery, Peters, and Warren and the boroughs of Waynesboro, Mont Alto, Greencastle, and Mercersburg. If you schedule an appointment for a cat outside of our service area, your appointment will be cancelled by admin and charged a $5.00 cancellation fee.
2. Choose the appointment type (TNVR or House cat) you want to schedule and the quantity. Please do not schedule more than 5 TNVR appointments in one day.
***PLEASE NOTE: it
will tell you how many appointments are available - surgery days are typically scheduled and made available by the month, at the beginning of the month prior (i.e. All February days open at the same time in January, all March days open at the same time in February, and so on)
IF NO APPOINTMENTS ARE SHOWING AVAILABLE, THEN WE ARE BOOKED UNTIL THE
NEXT MONTH OPENS***
3. Fill out the questions on the intake form completely (and confirm that you have read the terms and conditions)
4. Pay for the appointment using a valid credit card
5. You will get an email reminder confirming your scheduled appointment
*Reminder - TNVR is for stray/feral cats only and they must be in a live-trap, not a pet carrier. These appointments ARE NOT for house cats.
Add your phone number to receive an appointment reminder via text message.
Message and data rates may apply. One message per appointment.