Welcome, thank you for being here. Uforia is proud to be able to deliver this unique service here in Pennsylvania, the Finnish sauna experience of sauna, relax, cold, rehydrate, repeat. We’re also able to bring the wood-fired sauna and cold plunges to thermalculture lovers throughout New Jersey, and even New York.
Sauna is good for everyone, young and old. Finnish saunas, also known as dry sauna, provides a range of major health benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Improved mental and physical health
- Reduce anxiety and depression symptoms
- Reduce stress and improve sleep quality
- Optimizing stress response-improving resilience
- Reducing your risk of developing age related impairments
- Reduce Vascular disease, such as high blood pressure, circulatory, cardiovascular disease, and improve immune function.
Now, if those aren’t enough reasons to sauna, you should know that this experience has been used for thousands of years as a social network by many cultures around the world as way of strengthening their communities. We aim to create a transformative sauna experiences bringing people together with the tradition of heat.
Is the sauna really safe for everyone?
Please consult your doctor before using the sauna and/or ice baths—especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times and require waiver sign-off from their parent/guardian before using the sauna. Infants and toddlers should not use the sauna, even with parental supervision. Women who are pregnant or on their moon should not use the sauna or ice baths.
Here’s what most of you will get with your sauna rental:
- Optional Sauna Host (additional charge)
- Wood for burning
- Bucket of water for steam
- Changing room
- Delivery, removal, and cleaning of sauna
- Outside cooldown lounge area
Most importantly our professional approach makes your sauna experience truly unforgettable.
Outside cooldown lounge area could include:
- Fire-pit (optional-additional charge)
- Adirondack chairs
- Side tables
- Zero gravity recliners
- Water cooldown tubs
- Optional ice bath challenges
Please feel free to call or text us at 484-747-7702 or email email@example.com, should you have any issues booking your sauna rental or if you would like book a large party event.
There is a 50% deposit that is required to complete your reservation. Payments can be made directly from this scheduler. No deposit, no hold. There is an additional fee for holiday rentals.