Hello and welcome to Reflection of Beauty by Sharday!! Thank you for inquiring about an appointment with me. Im Sharday, and I'm a licensed esthetician and professional makeup artist with over 10 years of experience in the beauty industry. I look forward to being able to service each and every one of you.
1. If you or anyone you know have come in contact with COVID-19, or The Flu please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
2. Upon arrival please stay in your vehicle until your appointment time. This is a private suite and doors are locked after a certain time. Please text (630) 272-8792 once you have arrived, and I will text back once I am ready for you. This ensures that the suite has been cleaned, disinfected and sanitized for your appointment and encourages safe social distance practices.
3. No children or additional guest allowed (Exception for teen facial clients.)
POLICY AND PROCEDURES
1. All appointments require a non-refundable deposit. Deposit can be sent through ZELLE: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Remaining balance due at time of service. Balance can be paid in cash or through ZELLE only.
3. There is a 10 minute grace period. After 10 minutes there will be a $25 late fee charged to your service. After 20 minutes your appointment can be cancelled.
4. No call no show will result in you being charged the full service fee. Any future appointments booked will have to be paid in full at time of booking.
5. You have 24 hours to reschedule your appointment. Any timeframe after that you will loose your deposit.
6. If for whatever reason you are unable to keep your appointment please call (630) 272-8792 or text me. Please leave a voicemail.
7. For same day/ Emergency appointments please text (630) 272-8792.
NEW FACIAL CLIENTS
You must book under "New Client Skin Care Services" Any other facial service booked will result in cancellation and your deposit will be forfeited.
RETURNING FACIAL CLIENTS
If you have not visited Reflection of Beauty by Sharday within 3 months of your last appointment you must book a New Client Skin Care Service. Failure to do so will result in cancellation and your deposit will be forfeited.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
For facial treatments, stop topical skincare at least 5-7 days prior to your appointment. This includes prescribed topical treatments as well.
Stop using retinol or any vitamin A derivates at lease 4 days prior to your appointment.
For wax appointments exfoliate your skin 48 hours prior to your appointment.
Do not shave right before your appointment. Hair length must be 1/4 of an inch (The length of a grain of rice).
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment