THANK YOU for choosing PINK MINK NYC
***** PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING *****
- When booking you are required to make a deposit and your balance is due the day of your appointment in the form of CASH ONLY
- A face mask is required for any and all services.
- Hand Sanitizer is readily available for your use, before and after your service.
- Please NO EXTRA GUESTS, SEATING SPACE IS LIMITED (NO CHILDREN).
- NO MAKEUP AT ALL OR OILS/FACE SERUMS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT (LASH & LASER CLIENTS)
**IDEAL LENGTH OF HAIR SHOULD BE 2-3 CM OR EQUAL TO "A GRAIN OF RICE"
*** Please don't shave before your appointment, if your hair is long you can trim your hair. If there is no visible hair it is not possible to perform laser treatment *****
Cancellation Policy & FEES
Your treatments at PINK MINK NYC are reserved especially for you. We value your business and ask that you respect our scheduling policies. Should you need to reschedule, please notify us at least 48 hours in advance.
-You must give us at least 48 hours notice if you need to reschedule, otherwise, you will lose your deposit.
- Any cancellation/rescheduling must be done via phone call (No Emails/DM/Voicemail) on business days ( Tuesday-Sunday)
- You can still use the deposit of cancelled/rescheduled appointment for next appointment within 30 days. After 30 days, you will not be able to use your credit towards any future appointments
- Our policy allows for a one time only rescheduling while keeping your deposit. If you need to reschedule MORE than one time, you will be charged additional fees in addition to losing your deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS!
-We can only allow up to 10 minutes for late clients. After 10 minutes, you will lose your deposit
- If you no call/no show, we will charge your card on file for remaining balance of the treatment price. NO EXCEPTIONS!
We recognize the time of our clients and staff is valuable and have implemented this policy for this reason. When you miss an appointment with us, we not only lose your business, but also the potential business of other clients who could have scheduled an appointment for the same time. Additionally, many times our staff will be functioning in an "on call" status and can have travelled to the spa specifically for your service. For these reasons we are obligated to compensate our staff for their time as well as make up for the lost revenue.
When you schedule your appointment with us, you are agreeing to these policies.
- Appointment reminders will be sent out via email & text upto 24 hours in advance.
-Parental Consent is required for anyone under the Age of 18.
Address : 312 Hillside Avenue, Williston Park, NY 11596