ADORN BODY ART
Please Read All of the information below carefully before you book your appointment.
Thank you for choosing Adorn, please read below before booking your appointment so we can make your experience with us as amazing as we want you to look and feel!
ALL 3 LOCATIONS ARE MASK OPTIONAL.
For our clients still seeking a fully masked experience, we will be offering private appointments at certain times of the day at all locations in order to assist you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will personally set up your appointment. Please leave your name, phone number, the service you require, and we will reach out to schedule you as soon as we can by phone. Private fully masked appointments will be set up through the safely email exclusively.
- We are by appointment only, even to browse jewelry.
- Also be sure to check you are booking at the correct location, we have three! Our Uptown Vancouver studio is cash only.
- Specific practitioners cannot be guaranteed.
- No new clients under 8 years old at this time.
BEFORE YOUR PIERCING APPOINTMENT
Watch our video on how to take care of your new piercings after you book your appointment from the link in your email.
It is important that you take the time to fill out your release form prior to your appointment so we can have more time to show you jewelry and focus on your experience in the shop! The link will be on the confirmation page after you book, and in your confirmation email.
While our goal is to maintain the start and end times to your appointment to keep you on schedule, our priority is to ensure client care and safety. Sometimes emergencies happen, and services can take longer than anticipated. We ask for your patience and understanding if we do run over on appointment times while we are taking care of the previous client. We promise to try and keep you on schedule, as we know your time is important, and we also promise to give you the same level of client care and consideration. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you in the studio!
Must be 18 years of age or have parental consent with the proper documentation below.
- All original identification documents must be produced at time of appointment for a physical inspection and scanning.
- If identification requirements are not fulfilled upon arrival you will be rescheduled and may incur a fee.
- Adult (18+ years of age) photo ID requirements: Government issued photo ID with date of birth.
- Minor photo ID requirements: Guardian’s government issued photo ID with date of birth AND minor’s photo ID (school or government) with matching last names. If last names do not match, additional supporting documents are required including birth certificate, adoption papers OR guardianship papers.
Guardians may choose not to stay for services, but must be present at arrival for ID verification as per state law.
We carry a vast range of jewelry from classic implant grade titanium to 18k solid gold. Prices vary widely. Below is an average cost for jewelry, piercing and aftercare for each of our services. (Not including sales tax in Washington) Individual fashion choices can affect price being either slightly lower or significantly higher.
Price below does not reflect any needed downsizing which takes place a few weeks to months after the initial appointment when inflammation has subsided. There is a charge for downsizing.
- Single lobe $102 ~ Double lobe $147
- Cartilage $102
- Industrial/Orbital $112
- Nostril $102
- Lip/Labret $102
- Monroe $102
- Philtrum $102
- Eyebrow $102
- Tongue $85
- Navel $137
- Bridge $97
- Nipple (Single) $97
- Nipples (Double) $172
- Septum $102
- Cheeks $177
- Surface anchor $127
- Surface piercing $152
- Genitals (Basic) $137+ Price varies upon anatomy
- Genitals (advanced) $162+ Price varies upon anatomy
- Install/ remove jewelry: $10 – $20
- Tray fee for incomplete services: $25
- Anchor piercing removal $20
- Titanium Jewelry Anodizing $10
- For multiple piercings on the same person the cost will be the sum of the different piercings you would like and will include a multiple piercing discount.
- For groups of people, the appointment cost will be per person individually.
- We understand that life happens, and we will try to accommodate changes as much as possible. However, cancellations in under 24 hours, or not showing up to your appointment without contacting us leaves a gap in our day that another client could have taken. These gaps cost us a lot more than the cancellation fees, and seriously effect the livelihoods of our employees and their families. While not showing up to a piercing appointment may seem trivial, it hurts our ability to do things like provide health insurance, paid time off, and retirement savings for our employees. So the bottom line is, please don't miss your appointment! It makes us sad when we don't get to see you!
- You will be charged a fee for a no call/no show appointment. Cancellation fees are $25 for piercing services and $10 for jewelry changes, removals, troubleshooting, and stretching. Groups of 3 will be charged $75 and groups of two and ear curations will be charged $50